Within 30 days of purchase:*
- Free returns on products in new condition and include the manufacturer’s retail box, accessories, quick start guide, and warranty information.
- Slightly damaged products, or products with missing manufacturer’s retail box or accessories are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- Free shipping
Within 60 days of purchase:
- Eligible for return if in new condition and includes the manufacturer’s retail box, accessories, quick start guide and warranty information. A restocking fee of 15% will apply.
- Not eligible for return if the product has any kind of damage (scratches, dings, etc.) or missing the manufacturer’s retail box or accessories.
- Free shipping
Dutch & Dutch 8c Speakers:
- Not eligible for returns after 30 days.
- Due to the size and weight of the Dutch & Dutch 8c all returns will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- Dutch & Dutch 8c that are returned with minor damage, missing components, or not in the original manufacturer’s retail box are subject to additional 15% fee (30% in total).
- All Dutch & Dutch 8c speakers must be returned in the original shipping box and packaging materials provided by Roon Labs. If you need replacement shipping materials Roon Labs will provide them to you at a cost of $300 which will be deducted from your refund.
Defective Product Returns
Within the warranty period:
- The warranty period begins on the date of the purchase.
- Products may be subject to troubleshooting through the Roon customer support team or manufacturer prior to return.
- Products that are determined by Roon to be defective within 30 days are eligible for exchange through Roon at no cost.
- Products that are determined to be defective after 30 days will be repaired or exchanged based on the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Warranty on products purchased from the Roon Store is only valid in the United States and applies to the original purchaser. The warranty does not extend to any other person or transferee and terminates at time of transfer.
Out of the warranty period:
- Products may be subject to troubleshooting through the Roon customer support team or manufacturer prior to repair.
- All non-warranty returns are subject to repair and shipping fees.
Damaged Product Returns
- In case of returns due to the carrier damage Roon Labs must be notified of such damage within ten calendar days of receiving the shipment.
- Products with considerable damage caused by misuse or improper handling are not eligible for return or refund.
Refund Timing and Methods
- Original form of payment.
- Store credit.
- Once we receive your return, we will process it within 3 business days. Depending on your bank's processing time, it may take up to 7 days after we process the return to reflect on your account.
- Log into the Roon Store using your account.
- From the “Returns” section, select the product(s) to be returned.
- Pack your product in the original, or equivalent packaging. Roon Labs will not assume the risk of damage if the product was not properly packed.
- Use the prepaid return label provided to you via email.