The ultimate Roon experience
Designed by the team that made Roon, Nucleus is the only music server on the market that is designed from the ground up to provide the best Roon experience.
- 2 USB ports for USB audio devices or external storage devices
- 2 HDMI audio outputs for connecting to your AVRs
- Ethernet port for networking, for easy zero setup networking
- Updates for firmware are integrated into the Roon App
- Includes 1 year Roon subscription
- Up to 10,000 albums (100,000 tracks)
- Up to 6 simultaneous zones
- Certain combinations of DSP + DSD may not be possible. Upgrade to the Nucleus Plus if you need DSP with DSD content
Dimensions and Weight
- 10.5in (W) x 10.5in (D) x 2.5in (H)
- 10lbs 3oz gross weight (in retail package)
- 7lbs net weight (product only)
the best Roon experience
Updates via Roon
& streaming playlists
and network audio devices
for sound quality
going with Nucleus
Nucleus supports all popular file formats on NAS, external USB drive, or internal storage drive.
Nucleus also seamlessly merges your files with millions of tracks from TIDAL and Qobuz!
Nucleus supports thousands of audio devices via USB, HDMI, and your wired or wireless network.
Popular protocols like Airplay, Chromecast, and the no-compromise Roon Ready devices all work out of the box.
IN THE USA